1. About cookies: A cookie is a small file sent from a website and stored on a user's computer. Typically a cookie is sent when a user visits a website (called 'first party' cookies), though sometimes cookies are sent from other websites, even if the user hasn't visited their site (called 'third party' cookies). Cookies are used to store data about the user which can be used to save preferences and personal information and can be retrieved when the user revisits that site, with their preferences remembered from their previous visit. Cookies can also be used to compile a record of a user's history, which is often used to help analyze who visits a website and what they use it for. These are called 'tracking' cookies.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is a temporary file which is deleted when the user ends their session (usually when they close the browser). A persistent cookie remains on the user's computer even after their session is ended and could remain so for days, weeks, months or even years.
2. Cookies The Kyngdoms uses: The Kyngdoms uses both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website and includes cookies for The Kyngdoms, Wordpress, Google, and Statcounter.
5. Blocking cookies: You can choose to block cookies through the settings of your browser. Please visit the relevant support page for your browser of choice (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari).
6. Deleting cookies: You can choose to delete cookies through the settings of your browser. Please visit the relevant support page for your browser of choice (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari).
7. Contact us: Should you have any queries regarding this or any other policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.